WordCram installs like any normal Processing library – just download,
unzip, and copy it into the “libraries” folder.
- Make sure you have Processing installed and working on your computer
- version 2.0 or greater should be fine.
- Download and unzip WordCram.
- Open your Processing sketchbook folder, where all your sketches are saved. If you don’t know where your Processing sketchbook folder is, open Processing, and in File > Preferences, look for “Sketchbook folder”.
- In your Processing sketchbook folder, there should be a folder named libraries. Copy the WordCram folder into it.
- Restart Processing.
WordCram is installed!
Run a Sample WordCram
In Processing, open File > Examples…. Look under Contributed Libraries > WordCram, and run the ‘helloWorld’ example.